What are workshops?
TrustMeImADiva.com workshops are FREE, FUN discussion sessions. Depending on the workshop you decide to attend, each workshop has its own unique experience.
What if I do not see the workshop I am interested in attending, can I suggest my own?
If you do not see the workshop topic you are interested in, it is okay! TrustMeImADiva.com allows YOU to design your own workshop plan, and we will host it for you. Please call our main office for more information.
Where are your workshops held?
Our workshops locations vary. Please check workshop announcements for location information or call our main office.
Do I have to reside in DC, MD, or VA to attend TrustMeImADiva.com workshops?
No, you do not have to reside in DC, MD, nor VA to attend our workshops.
TrustMeImADiva.com offers two convenient workshop options:
- Travel Workshops: Travel workshops are held in states/countries outside of DC, MD, and VA, and are held per request via our ‘Client Workshop Form’. The requestor will be asked to submit a ‘Client Workshop Form’ eight weeks prior to your desired workshop date. Please call our main office for more information.
- Virtual Workshops: Virtual workshops are held via the web with use of audio/video conference technology, and allow D.I.V.A.S. to connect around the world.
How do I sign up for a program/workshop?
To register for a workshop, please complete the following steps:
- Hover over the ‘Workshops’ heading (located at the top of this page), a list of workshops will populate.
- Select the workshop you are interested in attending.
- Fill-out the ‘Workshop Registration’ form. A confirmation will be sent via email.
How much does it cost to attend a workshop?
TrustMeImADiva.com workshops are *FREE.
How long does a workshop last?
It depends on the nature of the audience. Typically, our workshops are held every Saturday for approximately 1-2 hours in time, and 4-8 weeks in sessions.
If you have additional questions, please contact our main office via the ‘Contact Us’ page.
*ALL of our workshops are FREE to members. If you are a nonmember, we will ask that you make a donation to help support workshop expenditures. Travel workshops are excluded from these offers.